Skip to content
- 24-Hour Notice: Lessons may be cancelled without penalty if done so at least 24-hours in advance of the scheduled time by the client.
- Less Than 24-hour Notice: If a cancellation is made within 24-hours of the scheduled time, full payment for the cancelled lesson is due.
- If a cancellation occurs less than 24 hours and client is able to fill the lesson slot with another student without affecting the current schedule, no payment is required. KO Pitching is under no obligation to fill less than 24 hour cancelled lessons slots. However if KO Pitching is able to fill the lesson slot, no payment will be required.
- Students are allowed one same-day cancellation per year due to illness. The client will not be charged for this lesson. After one cancellation, the client is responsible for full payment for the cancelled lesson.
- No-Show Policy: Any lesson that the client does not show up for without calling or emailing prior to the lesson time will automatically be charged as a lesson.
- After three (3) 24-hour cancellations clients are required to pre-pay for lessons. These lessons are non-refundable and can be paid in advance via cash, check or credit card.
- Cancellations are not confirmed until a cancellation is completed the KO Pitching scheduler. Clients will receive a cancellation confirmation email once an appointment has been cancelled.
- Credit cards on file will be charged according to the cancellation policy listed above.